A Unique Opportunity
Although there are other tutoring franchises available, you will be hard pressed to find one that offers the advantages and support offered by MagiKats. Since our inception we have been carefully developing, testing and refining our systems, to the point where it is now a well-designed operation that is proven to work. Working in partnership with MagiKats means being supported by a franchise company that is, at its heart, a family business – so be prepared to become part of the extended family!
We have tried to make our package "turn-key" - without the key to turn! Our priority is to ensure every MagiKats Tuition Centre is successful for both the children attending and the Principal. Find out more by enquiring now.
Ten Compelling Reasons to Buy a MagiKats Franchise
- Own a business that you will be proud of, not just a job
- Join a successful operation with thousands of satisfied students
- Be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing market sectors
- Follow our clear and proven systems
- Receive ongoing training and support
- Benefit from your own launch marketing and PR
- Continue your development with on-going operational and marketing support
- Enjoy a high margin business with an excellent referral rate
- Get involved with low overheads
- Be offered incredible expansion opportunities for those who want them
Some Facts About the UK Tutoring Market
- “More than a quarter of parents use private tutors to help boost their children's education because they feel that schools provide ‘inadequate’ support.” - A survey conducted by EdPlace
- “More than a quarter of 11 to 18-year-olds have had a tutor at some point during their schooling, most of them for maths. But the fastest growing market is at Key Stages 1 and 2.” – The TES
- “The global private tutoring market will be worth $102.8 billion by the year 2018.” - London School of Economics
- “18% of UK children received private tuition in 2005, rising to 23% by 2011-12.” - The Sutton Trust
- “Parents spend £6bn a year on private tuition in the UK with an average spend on each child of £2,758 per year.” - Management Today
Top five questions to ask yourself when looking for a franchise
- What do you bring to the table?
- Does the brand ethos attract you?
- How will you be supported?
- Can you afford it?
- Have you researched what you are getting?
Read our article that answers these questions and take the next step towards owning your own franchised business. read more...
£12,000 will secure your MagiKats franchise, training and territory. If you need a small business loan, then our membership of The Franchise Alliance provides you with access to funding, subject to status. Click the logo below to find out more.
Our monthly costs are fixed but typically represent around 12% of your turnover. More information can be provided later - please enquire today to find out more.
Government Enterprise Allowance
If eligible, you could access additional funding through the Enterprise Allowance scheme. This is typically available to those on income support, jobseeker's allowance or the employment and support allowance. Click here to read more on the gov.uk website.